- Applying for graduate schemes: the key points that will give you the best chance of succeeding
- How Long Should a CV Be?
- The STAR Technique
- Free CV Example
- A Skiing Lesson for Job Seekers Afraid of Change
- How to Answer Competency Based Interview Questions
- Can Money Buy You Love?
- How Many Pages Should My CV Be?
- Inside Advice on How to Write a great CV / Resume Part 4 of 4
- Is now a good time to change your job?
- Do you have the power, or is it lights out time? Free online game. Play now just for fun.
- Are two heads really better than one?
- Careers for Mechanical Engineers
- Make the most from your qualifications and skills Part 3 of 4
- Back to the Future
- To Be or Not To Be….Recommended on Linked In. That is the question.
- How to use Linked In to find a new job
- Webcasts and Webinars vs Face to Face
- How to use social media to get a job
- Do you know the secrets of how to write a winning CV? Part 2 of 4
- Looking for a new job? The first in the series of Giraffe Recruitment careers help and advice. Part 1 of 4
- Should I include my armed forces / military service details on my CV?
If you had the power to decide how to produce all the electricity required for the UK in 2020, how would you apportion the different methods of electricity generation? Would you build more nuclear power stations, reduce the use of fossil fuels? Would you increase the use of green energy by building more wind farms, and how much power would you buy in from abroad. How would you balance these supplies ...
Are we going to see the demise of the traditional paper based CV? Is it best to send your CV via post or email? and are video CVs or resumes going to be the way forward when applying for jobs? If the question is a comparison between CVs which are in the written format, ie traditional resumes which can be printed out, vs the video CV, then I believe that there will be some sectors which ...
Careers for Mechanical Engineers This is a short article on one specialist area of mechanical engineering in the Oil and Gas industry – Subsea Seawater Lift Pumps. This article is aimed at giving an insight into the type of work a Mechanical Engineer might be involved in when working in the Oil & Gas industry. One of the specialist areas that a Mechanical Engineer may be involved in when working in the Oil and Gas industry is ...